11 July, 2008

We've got the vision, now lets have some fun!

After 16 hours of mindless travelling and terrible plane food I finally arrived to Montreal. Nothing much has changed in half a year, except for the neighbour lady being outrageously pregnant and the puppy next door has grown into a massive hound and we now have air conditioning system in our room, it makes a huge difference in this summer heat. This place is still as lovable as I left it in December and so is my honey and our little life here.
So here it begins, my 3rd season of 'My life in Montreal', we promise you new characters, twists in the story, fantastic music and new intrigues, and behold as now we control what you hear and see, do not try to adjust the screen, we control the vertical and the horizontal, we can blur the image or stretch it beyond belief, we will take you from the deepest in our minds to the...outer limits.

No comments:

Post a Comment