01 February, 2010

She's Got A Ticket To Ride

I will be returning to Montreal next week, after spending these 4 months in Estonia. I have my ticket booked and purchased and my big red suitcase waiting to be filled again. It feels like going back home, no matter if I go to Montreal or return to Estonia, it's a bit confusing, isn't it?
Hope it's not too cold there next week, but quite possibly it will still be, it's been brutal over here too. I always keep my eye on Montreal weather, even when I am in Estonia. It's easy to do online on the Meteo Media website that gives you a nice 14 day prognosis as well so you can plan your outfit a week in advance. It is a French version of the website, but there is an option for English in the bottom of the page, if you are interested and don't understand what it says. I prefer the French version myself, because this way I can easily practice the language without sweating over it too much. Currently I am good at French when it comes to menus, housing, shopping and weather, isn't that a real progress or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment