06 January, 2010

A brand new Dyson, that is decadent

Now that I am married, I've decided to turn this blog into more 'wifey' and brag about the vacuum my husband just bought us. WE got ourself a Dyson D18 :D I have always wanted a Dyson vacuum. Don't get me wrong, I really am not a fan of vacuuming, it's the brand of vacuums that I'm all excited about. They have the most stylish TV commercial I have ever seen, just makes you get all excited about innovation in domestic appliances and electronics. Why not make life easier, more convenient and not to mention pretty:D People hate cleaning, including me, the easier and sexier it is, more chances of doing it hehe. And how can one dislike the look of this beautiful machine?
So how did I discover Dyson? When I was still a teenager and totally obsessed with Manic Street Preachers, I found out that Nicky Wire uses a Dyson vacuum, he is supposedly very obsessed with vacuuming, therefore it must be the best vacuum out there. That was basically the moment I decided if I ever buy myself a vacuum, it should be a Dyson. Of course my dear husband knows nothing of that, but he loves quality in everything he buys and this particular brand of vacuums is top notch quality galore - like a Mercedes in the vacuum world! So when I told him about this brand he right away found a discount for one and bought it for us and for our new home :D That's my man!I love being married to him :D He makes all my dreams come true, one by one hehe.
When I get to Montreal, I'll put on Manic Street Preachers and spend some time vacuuming and singing along to the songs, especially this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment