21 December, 2009

We are married!

So it is done, we got married on the 5th of December right here in Estonia and our wedding was much more fun that I had ever imagined. Nothing was exactly perfect, but considering all the facts (like we had just two weeks to plan the whole thing) our wedding was as close to being perfect as it could have ever been and all the memories I have of that day are really happy and fantastic, I didn't see anyone cry, but we all got to laugh to tears on many occasions. This is what we wished our wedding to be like: fun! Plus we had amazing place for the wedding party, Viimsi Talveaed, that was perfect for a winter wedding! We also had a great host for the wedding, Virgo Jaani, who made us all nearly pee in our pants from laughing too hard:D My friend photographed the whole event as a wedding gift, many, many praise words for her too as, shit, photographers cost a fortune! And our pictures couldn't be any more fantastic as they were, just take a look at this one in my post, pretty :D The down parts of the event were the bridal bouquet that looked like broccoli and my mum spent an hour making it look as good as it does on the picture, thank god for the flower arrangement classes she took in the 90's. Also my hair and make-up didn't turn out as I had wished for, but nothing too terrible and my playlist for the evening was put together just one day before the party and wasn't really what I had in mind, but whatever, minor mishaps. After all, it was my family and our friends who made the night happen, it feels great to have people in our lives who care so much and were willing to take part of our wedding in such short notice, some flew to attend from far even! And not to mention us too, we were the stars, 'the little cute couple' as one Thai restaurant owner once named us!
And I have the most amazing husband, who keeps rocking both of our lives and who I love more than anything in this whole world!! Can't wait for us to live in the same country at last.
Now comes the hard part: the immigration process. We need loads of luck!

But WE ARE MARRIED:D This means that we are close to 'invincible' :D We can do it! Yes, we can!

No comments:

Post a Comment